Regulations of online shopping store
I. GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS
- The owner of the website www.golmeb.pl (called „GOLMEB Online Store”), is Furnitire Production Plant Golmeb: with registered office at: Głuchów 569, 37-100 Łańcut, NIP 8151000864.
- The GOLMEB Online Store enables the buyers (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer" or "Customer") to place orders electronically via the website www.golmeb.pl in selected furniture stores (hereinafter referred to as "Furniture Stores").
- The buyer in the GOLEMB Online Store may only be a natural person with full legal capacity or another entity, including a legal person, represented by authorized persons.
- When confirming the order, the customer orders the goods at the GOLMEB headquarters in Głuchów 569, 37-100 Łańcut, and he should send all his correspondence there.
- The product prices provided on the GOLMEB Online Store website are binding from the time the order is placed by the Buyer and are valid on the day the order is processed.
- All prices are given in PLN and VAT is included in the applicable rate.
- Orders can be processed only in Poland.
- Hard furniture is sent in packages for self-assembly.
II. PLACING ORDERS AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- To place an order via the website www.golmeb.pl, it is necessary to create an account on the above website, i.e. correctly fill in the registration form and approve the activation link sent to the Buyer's e-mail address by clicking.
- In the event of incorrect and / or incomprehensible filling in of the form by the Customer, the order will not be processed.
- The server of the GOLMEB Online Store automatically sends an e-mail to the Buyer in order to obtain confirmation of registration or subscription to the newsletter.
- The order processing procedure begins when the payment for the order is credited to the account of GOLMEB. Payment may be made: by prepayment to the account or in another way previously agreed with GOLMEB. The Buyer is obliged to arrange the form of payment for the ordered products with the GOLMEB company.
- The order fulfillment time depends on the selected products. For a significant part, it does not exceed 7 days, for others it may not exceed 30 days from the date of order acceptance. Detailed information in this regard is available after selecting a specific product.
- The Buyer (if he has chosen to collect the goods at the company's premises) will be informed by e-mail or by phone by GOLMEB about the readiness of the collection. In this case, the time to prepare the ordered goods is 7 business days.
- The cost of collecting the ordered goods is borne by the Buyer, unless the Buyer and the GOLMEB Company agree otherwise.
- If, after placing the order, it turns out that the ordered product is not available or the order fulfillment time is longer than indicated on the website www.golmeb.pl, the Buyer will be immediately informed by GOLMEB. In the event of such a situation, the Buyer will decide to extend the waiting time or cancel the order.
- The buyer may cancel the order or make changes to it only before receiving the order confirmation.
- In the event that, after receiving the ordered goods, the Buyer discovers physical defects, the Buyer has the right to submit a complaint to the GOLMEB company executing the order.
- The basis for submitting a complaint is a written complaint to the GOLMEB company, describing in detail the defects of the goods.
- The buyer is obliged to deliver the defective goods at his own expense to the GOLMEB company along with the notification described in point 2 above. If the complaint is accepted by GOLMEB, the cost of delivering the defective goods to the Furniture Show will be reimbursed to the Buyer.
- Complaints will be considered immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification.
- Information on the recognition or non-recognition of the complaint will be sent to the Customer to the address provided in the complaint. If the complaint is accepted, GOLMEB will contact the Buyer to discuss the details.
IV. ORDER CANCELLATION
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 10 days of receiving the goods without giving any reason. The above right is exercised by informing the GOLMEB company in writing.
- In the case of the situation referred to in point 1 above, the Buyer is obliged to return the purchased goods within 14 days from the moment of receiving the goods.
- The return of the ordered goods is carried out by the Buyer to the GOLMEB company at the Buyer's expense.
- The returned goods cannot be damaged or bear traces of use.
- To the returned goods, the Buyer attaches a statement containing the bank account number to which the money is to be returned.
V. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- In accordance with the Law dated on August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended), customers' personal data is stored in the data set of Zakład Produkcji Mebli GOLMEB, with headquarters in Głuchów 569, 37-100 Łańcut.
- Personal data is collected only for the purposes of issuing sales documents and contacting the customer.
- Personal data will not be shared with other entities for marketing purposes.
- Each customer has the right to inspect their data, correct it, request the cessation of data processing and object to the processing of his personal data. The request must be submitted in writing to the headquarters of the GOLMEB company.
VI. FINAL CLAUSES
- The colors of the displayed photos of goods on the monitor screen may slightly differ from the actual ones due to limitations resulting from the monitor settings.
- Differences in goods resulting from the individual settings of the Customer's computer (color, proportions, etc.) cannot be the basis for a complaint about the purchased goods.
- The decorative elements shown in the photos in the GOLMEB Online Store are not included in the products (sets of furniture) and are not included in the price of the furniture.
- The content of the website www.golmeb.pl does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 543 of the Civil Code.
- The law applicable to the contract for the sale of goods between the Store and the Customer is Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22 , item 271, as amended).
- All information, photos of products, trademarks of the GOLMEB company are protected, in particular by copyright. It is forbidden to copy and distribute them, use them for commercial or marketing purposes without the consent of GOLMEB.
- The competent court for any disputes arising from the sales contract is the court competent for the GOLMEB headquarters
- Placing an order in the GOLMEB Online Store means accepting the provisions of these Regulations in the version in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer and means the Customer's consent to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144 item 1204 of 2002).
- The Regulations are valid from 30/06/2014. The GOLMEB Online Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Any changes come into force on the date indicated by the GOLMEB Online Store, but not shorter than 14 days from the date of publication on the website www.golmeb.pl. Clear information about the envisaged changes to the Regulations and their scope will be provided on the website www.golmeb.pl two weeks before their entry into force. Orders placed before the effective date of amendments to the Regulations will be implemented on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order.